Saturday, November 3, 2018

Saturday post 274d

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now apparently stands @ 1084. Lol, if toms I log in an even smaller plodding total than I've done today I'll really laugh my head off, coz I'm going out toms! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing's that it's being held @ RLC, because MM are using the main hall for their baptism! 
  • Carol's coming to help me up @ 9am and dropping me off to Redeemer @ 11am before leaving.
  • Presumably will have a cheap lunch with dad @ Maccas.
  •  Kim's coming to mind me toms arvo and taking me out to see another movie! She's picked a musical and since I love musicals, hopefully I'll really enjoy this one! Unlike last week though, when I got home and showered after watching a movie with Kim, this time I'll shower first before heading out, because the movie's not until later.
  • Then dad had better take us out to dinner, else I've not had a dinner out with him yet!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: