Friday, May 24, 2019

Friday Post 276f

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2750. Anyways, continuing events for tonight?
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, 
    rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is the last of PIG mum's yummy lil chocolate buns, one full mug of water, one bowl of plain porridge, all my usual drugs :P and one small half mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Thanks to PIG mum who lets Ji Young inside when she arrives, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door.
  • At least Ji remembers I prefer getting all the hard stuff done first. After walking on the spot and leg exercises, she finally lets me sit and I continue doing all the exercises, until Ji's alarm goes off. Exercise time over, I head into my bedroom and Ji gives me a massage. Today she focuses on Era, who's really happy to feel Ji's firm ministrations. Best of all, I think Ji said that after my session with her next Thursday she'll take me to Momo's Chicken and Beer and we can eat fried chicken together!
  • When she leaves I use the loo for one tinkle then sit and watch Seven's morning news. All the reader's names, interesting surnames I found and the weather forecast for toms are in some earlier post. XD
  • News over, I walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • PIG mum cooks yeung chun noodles for lunch, with lotsa vegetables and a lil pork. Obviously, I get myself a spoon before sitting down.
  • Lunch is washed down with some nice Chinese tea from PIG mum's friend, after which I use the loo for one more tinkle, turn on the alarm then get into the 4WD.
  • PIG mum tootles us off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to 97.3FM all day and today, Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm about 200 times, holding each for a count of five Era also helps rub Ela's fingers for two/three minutes.
  • At Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, I complete my daily six minute hike and we buy groceries from Woolies.
  • Then PIG mum tootles me to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. She's in her element, obviously, yapping incessantly @ him; my grateful thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.That finished, PIG mum tootled us home and I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Thanks to PIG mum who lets Kim inside when she announces her arrival two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous hike to the front door.
  • At 4pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces. Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed SIX posts tonight; that's even rarer than five!
    P.P.S. Don't ask me why the font suddenly decided to become red; I didn't press anything! XD

No comments: