Thursday, May 30, 2019

Thursday Post 277b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 2131. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • Now @ 4:37pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:08. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms coz I've actually played one more memorable game lasting 7:44!
  • Sleep didn't return so after counting to 500 and hearing PIG mum begin her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 7:45am I use the pot :P once more than spend the ten minutes till 7:55am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Kim announces her arrival three/five minutes early. Knocking then pushing open the door, she just says, "Em, fifteen more minutes." Actually, she comes back thirty seconds too early and Daddy Bear's all for giving her his dreaded Bear Bum but I tell him to hold because maybe she'll not disturb us and just empty my pot first? Sure enough, that's what happens! :P
  • We get me kitted then I head over and brush teeth (Ela enjoys her first break this week) before I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Thanks to Kim who got me a spoon and turned on Sunrise for my viewing pleasure. Breakfast was one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of fry (unbuttered) toast, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half cup of milk. While enjoying watching Sunrise and munching breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, @ 8:45am I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also fully leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • That finished, I climb into the Camry and Kim tootles me off for my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • After using the loo once I try to find a Matthew Reilly novel, coz I lost all my bookmarks for the books I was reading in the drowned phone. >< Happiness was finding Matthew's Reilly's newest (published only last year!) then sitting and reading for one hour. That was fifty-five pages.
  • I use the loo for one more tinkle then Kim and I head upstairs, grab a trolley and start shopping! She goes a bit slower, I go a bit faster and we manage~
  • Back downstairs, we sit for a quick break, before continuing grocery shopping @ Woolies.  We've just passed the self-serve checkouts when Caitlin calls my name! Era's hanging onto the trolley but Ela gives her a clumsy wave~
  • When we pass through the self-serve checkouts Caitlin and I finally get a chance to catch up; I've not seen her since the week before my birthday! I told her, "I thought you left without saying bye!" Caitlin laughed and said no; the poor thing has been suffering from vestibular headaches, which causes bad balance and dizziness. I said since I'm disabled I'm obviously not any help, but if she suddenly falls over, faints and tries dying, Kim has a CPR certificate and can save her! I'll just screech for help. XD Caitlin laughed, and when Kim and I left, I said bye, saying hopefully cya next fortnight but if not, then hopefully before another three months has passed! XD
  • Our last stop before lunch was New York Baguette, where I hung onto the trolley and braced against the wall with my back while Kim ducked inside and got me a sausage bun and a custard bun.
  • Lunchtime! Kim tootled me back to Woka Warrigal to meet the Lungs for lunch. All the comfy booth seats along the side were taken but the comfy seats along the back were free, yay~
  • The Lungs arrived about five minutes late. Once they arrived, Kim took her leave.
  • over lunch, I remembered to ask pastor Chris why he asked about my mental health. Pastor Grace told me she needed to see a psychologist for post-natal depression after Naomi was born.
  • Turns out I'm not that boring of a lunch companion after all; the Lungs didn't leave until 1:35pm! XD
  • Kim paid then tootled me home. I turned off the alarm then headed into the bathroom for my nice hot shower -I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I used the lo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Kim cleaned the bathroom then sat and very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for about twenty minutes before leaving. She's back toms arvo 4pm till 6pm coz she's not coming Saturday and says she'll sign off my six minute hike today when she comes toms.When PIG mum returns home from work, I walk myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Mother nabs half my yummy sausage bun and we each drink one mug of some kinda Chinese bol lei tea with mandarin peel.
  • Arvo tea finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle then back online, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Doubt dad will take PIG mum and I out to dinner, but I'm hoping to watch Thursday night football tonight; I think it's the Sea Eagles vs. the Panthers~
  • Toms: think Ji Young's coming to gimme a session of rehab therapy? Apparently it's her last coz she's given that job to someone else? Well, I just hope she remembers she said that she'll take me out to Runcorn Plaza and eat Korean fried chicken; I'll willingly pass the morning news for that!
  • Presuming PIG mum's taking me out to some shopping centre and I'll complete my six minute hike then.
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture in the early arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap @ him. XD
  • Kim's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm coz she's not coming Saturday.
  • Then I suppose I'll be watching NRL again toms night … righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Down The Hard Path'.

No comments: