Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Wednesday Post 274c

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1991 (meaning I'm beyond certain I'll have cracked two grand before the day's out) but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and SEVENTEEN MINUTES online after I get back home from choir tonight!! Anyways, just briefly, events from last night?
  • After the usual dinner and one more tinkle, dad tootled me off to church for small group. Unsurprisingly, I was the first to arrive.
  • Oh, doesn't matter that I've not the time to play my usual two games of Bejeweled today; I'll still willingly hit the sack tonight coz the first game I played already lasted 7:23!
  • Last night, we did a Bible study from Col 1:24-29. Yay that Charlie brought chocolate to share! We all nibbled two lil chunks of white chocolate with orange flavour, yum!
  • Afterwards, Sarah tootled me home. I used the loo for one tinkle, quickly did each Lumosity brain game once then let PIG mum boot me off to bed. Zzz
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: