Monday, May 27, 2019

Monday Post 255f

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1975 (so hopefully I'll have cracked 2000 before the night's out) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Silent Before You'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • Trust PIG mum to arrange for Claire to come gimme land physio sessions now that Winter's arriving and I'm refusing to endure any more blasted hydro for her. Idiot me caught another headcold, too: my head's aching again. >< Will give it till Friday to bugger off before resorting to any Panadol, though.
  • Now @ 8;30pm, I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:45. That's today's quotas satisfied and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms coz I've actually played one memorable game lasting 7:51!
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Yay that Tina stayed after I called her in to please gimme some facewash and held the showerhead over my back to keep me warm, even though I had to ask her to hold the showerhead over my back coz after awhile she was more holding it on the side of the shower chair. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: