Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Wednesday Post 274d

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2485 (so fingers crossed I'll have cracked 2.5 grand before the night's out) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic' s 'Showcase His Glory) but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed THIRTY-SIX MINUTES online after I use the bathroom once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, just briefly, events for today?
  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:40am~
  • Alyssa came and gave Ela a session of OT.
  • Watched Seven's morning news. The reader's names, all the interesting surnames I found, etc. are in some earlier post.
  • Nat came and took me out to the NAB. Physio today: barefoot weightbearing for Elf, weightshifting, reaching for Era, about eight laps walking along hallway and leaning forward.
  • Came home for a shower - hairwash today. Amazing, that's the second consecutive day I've had help with a hairwash! Don't tell PIG mum; she'll get pissed with me. XD Don't worry; promise I'll be washing my own hair until next week, @ least! ;) Also thanks to Nat who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Nat flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Nat rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy banana and one big mug of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey.
  • I used the loo once more for two tinkles before Nat left.
  • Kim arrived precisely @4:30pm and tootled me off to choir practice.
  • Score, I got two Tim Tams for supper tonight! :D
  • Kim left precisely 2 8pm today coz rehearsal went slightly overtime.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower and one small chunk of beef. Pity dad demanded poor Ela hold the 0.9kg dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online,  rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: