Sunday, May 12, 2019

Sunday Post 253c

Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3337. Aw, how come I couldn't have walked four less steps?? 3333 would've been a cooler total! Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • Ela did the cup practice with PIG mum.
  • Took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Went out to Sunnybank Sports And Community Club for dinner. Got piss little, as expected, but am content: the parent's ordered a small bowl of rice. XD
  • Toms: first session's OT for Ela with Alyssa.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the morning news!
  • Having lunch with dearest dad @ home.
  • Argh, wish my idiot period would just ARRIVE! My idiot head's been pounding for the past two days and if it arrived, I'd be spared bloody hydro!!
  • But if the idiot thing doesn't come, Tina's coming with to hydro then seeing me home and showered before leaving @ 3:30pm. 
  • Fingers crossed I can read Thiaday's memoirs for one hour then watch all of Seven's 6pm news!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: