Thursday, May 23, 2019

Thursday Post 276b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1236. Aww, how come I couldn't have walked two fewer steps?? 1234 would've been a cooler plodding total! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:45am, and after one pot :p trip I went straight back to sleep coz I was fairly sure I could wake and use the pot :P once more again before Kim arrived!
  • Sleep doesn't return, so when PIG mum begins her usual a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 7:45am, I use the pot :p once more then spent the next ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Kim announces her arrival about three minutes early but wisely only says "Good morning Em; fifteen more minutes," and doesn't suggest I get up; thus saving her from the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD Actually, she returns thirty seconds too early and furious Daddy Bear wants to perform that action @ her, but she's spared coz she empties my pot :P first, thus sparing her his wrath. XD
  • When she comes back, we get me kitted then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Ela enjoys her first break this week~
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and 
    continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Thanks to Kim who'd gotten a spoon for me and turned Sunrise on for my viewing pleasure. Breakfast was the last of PIG um's chocolate buns, one full mug of porridge, all my usual drugs :P and one mouthful of milk 9thanks Kim). over breakfast, 
    I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Around 9am, PIG mum sends us packing and Kim tootles me off to the Garbo library for GCCW.
  • About fifteen people attend today. ken reminded me the group's custom is to use single quotation marks for speech, not double'. Thanks to Denise who helped me once to the bathroom and got me some morning tea during the break before leaving for work. Our next meeting isn't until three weeks' time and the homework topic's 'A Fight'. I'm thinking of searching through the Harry Potter fanfic I wrote before the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly destroyed my life with the disabling brain tumour and finding a snippet I wrote of Harry fighting with someone before Snape mercifully kills him … 
  • Afterwards, Kim takes me once to the loo then tootles us off to Ho lin Wah for lunch. Pity all the spots outside the restaurant are taken; Kim finds a park outside Cash Converters and I hike sideways to enter the restaurant.
  • The waiter that recognises me just indicated to the nearest available booth seat then came and told me the set menus without bothering to bring over menus for us. XD I gave an immediate translation to Kim; today we both chose the 'A' meal, chicken pieces with creamy sauce and rice. Mine was with a hot HK-style milk tea (yay, since PIG mum wasn't present I got to put two sugars in it! XD); hers with a not-to-strong HK-style hot coffee. We're such regular customers the waiter remembers Kim's preference now! XD
  • Hilarious thing: after we ordered, some lady entered and brought a lil dog with her! When the waiter brings over our set soup, I ask him quietly, "Um, since when were dogs allowed inside the restaurant?" The waiter grins and mutters sth inaudible, I go, "Ahh, shh?" and hold a finger to my lips. The waiter just gives a soft bark of laughter and nods. XD
  • Back home, I turn off the alarm then take a nice hot shower -I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Lol, before I start showering, Kim reports the garage won't shut; has the battery died? I ask her please to close and lock the side door then push the deadbolt too. 
  • Suddenly, Aunty Emily rings! "Think you forgot to close your garage door; it's been open for ages!" She tells me. I thank her for her concern and explain our remote has perished but that the door's locked.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one more tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • I pop online while Kim cleans the bathroom then sits to very gently and very sporadically massage Ela for about thirty minutes while watching her videos. She leaves @ 3:30pm after PIG mum gets home; me, I walk myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Arvo tea's one yummy banana and the 500ml oolong tea - oh, I forgot to tell you about that! See, after lunch Kim tootles me off to Just Soy CafĂ© thinking we'd get some tofu flower to celebrate my release day but it's like closed; instead we head back to The Sushi Train and she shouts me ice cream; green tea for me and mango for her! I notice survey forms on the bench and fill one out; when I hand the completed form to some passing waitress she gestures @ the fridge and says choose one!
  • Before returning online, I use the loo for one more tinkle.
  • Like I've said, would dearly love to have dinner out with the parents to celebrate eleven years since my release from the insane asylum, but doesn't look like that's gonna happen. *sigh* Never mind, will take my lunch out with Kim this arvo as the celebratory meal out, especially since Kim shouted me ice cream afterwards!
  • Toms: I suppose Ji Young's coming to gimme a session of rehab therapy.
  • Fingers crossed I'll get to watch Seven's morning news!
  • Also fingers crossed PIG mum'll take me to some shopping centre for lunch and I can do my six minute hike for her then.
  • Seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage toms arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. Seriously, for a person who 'claims' she's 'very quiet' she YAPS an awful lot! XD
  • Kim's coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • The knights and Roosters are playing toms night; guess i'll watch that once my PISSY two hours of net time allowed per day are up.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: