Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Wednesday Post 275b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday's actually 3450; secondly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 510 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house yet); thirdly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Rejoice Every Day' and fourthly, TWFT topic's '"Use The 'Praise Strategy'' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I watch Seven's morning news!! So hopefully bbl with last night's and today's events later, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. At 11:05am I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:10. Now, lemme finish one more game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
P.P.S. Now @ 11:29am I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:42. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight.
P.P.P.S. Seven's morning news is being read out aloud by Ann Sanders. All the interesting surnames I saw: Leeming (heard), Kadak, Sacre (pronounced Sayka), Devine, Denny, Galella, Worsfold, Le Fondre, Kyrgios and Rice. Bill Evans read the finance report. 1AUD = 69.35USc Jim Wilson read the sports report and David Brown read the weather forecast. Brisbane toms: 16-25.

No comments: