Monday, May 27, 2019

Monday Post 255g

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2281. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • For arvo tea I ate one yummy pear and drank one mug of peppermint tea. I also happily read some Eddings novel for one hour, before using the loo once and returning online.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa melon, lotsa some other vegetable I've since forgotten, one lil Chinese mushroom and some mincemeat.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I took my bowl over to the sink and returned online. I also used the loo for one more tinkle @ 9am.
  • Toms: a busy day! Early (like, 9am) eye test @ Garbo Bupa to see Rico.
  • PIG mum says she wants to take me to buy pyjamas?
  • Seeing Vincent the physio for a torture session @ midday. ><
  • But won't see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage coz she's overseas; instead, Elizabeth's coming over for a meeting and coaching PIG mum and I on what to say when I have my NDIS meeting soon!
  • Shelby's minding me @ 4pm and taking me to Toastmasters afterwards; fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy some dinner from Maccas afterwards; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SEVEN posts; think that's only ever happened like nine times before! XD

No comments: