Sunday, May 19, 2019

Sunday Post 254c

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2790. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back online, again and always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • And hallelujah, my monthlies really HAVE arrived! The pad was clean but when I wiped I checked and lol, don't think I've ever been as happy to see my monthlies arrive than today. XD
  • Toms: presumably Alyssa's coming to give Ela an OT session.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news!
  • Presumably having lunch with dearest dad @ home.
  • Still overjoyed I'll not haveta endure hydro toms!! :D
  • But perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Unless Tina takes me out to the Warrigal Square Woolies and we walk every aisle.
  • She leaves 2 3:30pm; fingers crossed I can read Thaiday's memoirs for one hour then get to watch all of Seven's 6pm news!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: