Monday, May 20, 2019

Tuesday Post 254b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 340 steps (obviously, I've not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Recognise Your Gift, Then Know Your Goal' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FIVE MINUTES online when I get back home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?
  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature did try nudging me awake partway through the night and urging me to use the pot, but I told my idiot bladder, "Look, it's still dark and I'll get cold. Can't you wait until after sunrise?" She could, and didn't call again till 7:10am!
  • At 11:17am, I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:37. Now, lemme finish one more game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 11:26am I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:05. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After one pot :P trip I tried falling back asleep again before dearest dad came to kiss me bye before leaving for his hard day's work. Sleep didn't return, but when dad left I did use the pot :P once more.
  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore for another hour or so, me waking again for the pot :P around 9:15am. Not sure why PIG mum didn't start her usual a-THUMPING around upstairs, but @ 9:30am I counted down my fifteen more minutes then @ 9:45am Era thumped the bedroom wall and I called upstairs to PIG mum could she help me up, please?
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: