Monday, May 13, 2019

Monday Post 253f

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2792. Yikes, less than fifteen minutes left, so just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • Continued HEP with PIG mum. First, the six minute walk.
  • Next, the fifty sit-to-stands. Trust PIG mum to gleefully make life harder for me by ordering I do ten here, ten there to reach fifty. *sigh*
  • Actually, I took a break @ thirty and went to do a stinky unspeakable.
  • Did the final twenty then headed back outside and did the cup practice with PIG mum. Alas she gleefully forces poor Ela to feed me one whole plate of fruit before I do the cup practice. *sigh again*
  • Before returning online, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle, again and always  rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< Will presumably do some HEP with PIG mum before heading out.
  • Will presumably do the walking part when we have lunch somewhere before I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Fingers crossed for rice for lunch; I'll not get any for dinner!
  • Someone new's taking me to Toastmasters toms night! 
  • in that case, I'd better shower @ 4pm. Argh, that means I'll not get the entirety of my MOST IMPORTANT TWO HOURS OF THE DAY ONLINE!! *sigh*
  • And fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy some dinner back from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAn two decades AGO!! *SIGH*
  • rIGHTEO, HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SMASHING DAY TOMS! Whoops, sorry, shrieking! >< XD

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts! That's even rarer than five. XD

No comments: