Thursday, May 23, 2019

Thursday Post 276d

Good evening again and one final greeting for Thursday! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1835. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • Yup, did a stinky unspeakable @ 9pm.
  • oh, I'm such an IDIOT! The real people Pokémon movie came out !@ the beginning of this month; I clean forgot about it until I received an e-mail from Hoyts tonight!! Fingers crossed PIG mum'll take me to see it before it finishes!!!
  • Toms: presuming Ji Young's coming to gimme a session of rehab therapy.
  • Fingers crossed I'll get to watch Seven's morning news!
  • Perhaps PIG mum'll take me out to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and I can do my six minute walk and we can grab lunch somewhere before I see Ray for some massage and acupuncture?
  • Kim's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Knights vs. Roosters toms … perhaps I'll watch that?
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: