Sunday, May 26, 2019

Sunday Post 255c

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3649 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-ONE MINUTES online for another day!! >< What a crummy end to an otherwise brilliant day … *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • Now @ 9;30pm, I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:01. That's tonight's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Attended Bible study this morning. After the ten plagues, uncle William's now covering the exodus. When Bible study ended and PIG mum picked me up, he said sth like Pastor Chris and he suggested I see a psychiatrist to help me improve my social function?
  • Had some morning tea then hauled myself upstairs and got my usual spot for ESS.
  • Stayed seated for worship, sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for three songs but as usual, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris with another sermon from his Church Clothes series. Communion afterwards.
  • Had a cheap lunch @ Maccas with the parents, did the fifteen minute hike with PIG mum.
  • Went and saw the pokemon movie! :D That definitely needs a special blog post!
  • Came home, showered - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Had dinner @ the Sunnybank Sports and Community Club.
  • Came home and continue doing HEP with PIG mum.
  • Toms: presumably Alyssa's coming and giving Ela a session of OT.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news!
  • Havinglunch with dearest dad @ home.
  • Argh, Tina's coming @ 12:30pm, coming with to hydro then seeing me home and showered before leaving 2 3:30pm. Take heart, it's the last hydro before I break for Winter!
  • Fingers crossed I can read for one hour and watch all of Seven's 6pm news!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: