Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Wednesday Post 277f

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1904 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Hope Centered In Christ' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, super-quickly, yesterday's events first?
  • Shelby minded e from 4pm till 9:30pm; we attended Toastmasters together last night!
  • Only a very small turnout last night … just nine people! Still had a great meeting, though~
  • I had a Happy Meal for dinner; Shelby just had a choc shake.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who lemme quickly do each Lumosity brain game once before booting me off to bed. Zzz~
  • Today: yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:40am~
  • Alyssa came and gave Ela a session of OT.
  • Watched Seven's morning news; see earlier post for reader's names and whatnot.
  • Nat drove me out to the NAB. Physio today: barefeet standing practice, stepping for Erf, about eight laps walking along hallway and weightshifting.
  • Kim took me to choir practice @ 4:30. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed SIX posts tonight; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: