Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Wednesday Post 275f

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1806. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • Had some leftovers for lunch, then Nat took me out to the NAB for physio.
  • My new student's called Luke and he's twenty-three. Not twenty-one coz he did very badly @ high school and had to spend some time catching up before he qualified for physio. Physio today: barefoot Elf weightbearing, reaching for Era, schooching forwards, five sit-to-stands and about eight laps walking along hallway.
  • Came home, turned the alarm off then had a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nat who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. I've been lucky enough to have someone helping me with the hairwash today and yesterday, but will definitely resort to washing it myself toms, never fear~
  • Had one banana and one nice big mug of white tea with one spoonful of honey for arvo tea. Nat gently massaged Ela massaged Ela for like twenty minutes then left two minutes early.
  • Kim came @ 4:30pm and drove us to choir practice.
  • Madonna gave me three tickets even though I'd only paid for one and I won three bottles of wine! 'Twas originally only two but then suddenly Jeff insisted I take a third!
  • Dinner: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, some black fungi and some yummy chicken. Oh, and maybe half a yummy Chinese mushroom?
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: even better: t's my fortnightly shopping trip with Kim! Looking forward also to meeting Pastors Chris and Grace for lunch @ Woka Warrigal!
  • Will hveta remember to do HEP with PIG mum when she gets home from work. Preferably before dad gets home.
  • Would love dinner out with the parents toms night, but baring that I'm just gonna watch Thursday night footy: Storm vs. Wests Tigers.
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,.
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: