Monday, May 6, 2019

Monday Post 252d

Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1244. Not bad, considering I've still not left the house yet! XD Righteo, continuing events for Monday?
  • Shortly before 4pm, PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immediately forced me offline.
  • First, I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day's washing - argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
  • Then, back inside I let her gleefully force poor Ela feed me a plate f pear before I let her gleefully force poor Ela on the cup practice. This I didn't really mind, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate. 
  • Before I showered, I did a stinky unspeakable.
  • For my shower, obviously I washed and rinsed my own hair today. Like yesterday, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes out for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, then after PIG mum dried my back, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum helped with only the bra strap, Elf's AFO straps and both laces. Luckily she'll not supervise my shower again till Sunday; usually once every week's bad enough, but the public holiday today meant she was around both yesterday and today! But I survived the stress, so yay for me~
  • I lifted the toilet lid, sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked my - hopefully bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: