Monday, May 6, 2019

Monday Post 252e

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1653 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Cast Your Anxiety On Him'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • I lifted the toilet lid, sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • When the parents said dinnertime let's go, I used the loo for one more tinkle then climbed into the 4WD.
  • Think dad wanted dinner @ the Glen coz steak's were on special? Me, I'm mourning that I didn't get any rice today but hopefully PIG mum will take me for some toms @ lunch.
  • We shared a pizza and steak. Dad lemme have like three short chippies; PIG mum added one vegetable.
  • Dinner over, dad tootled us home. I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts and it's not even Wednesday yet! XD

No comments: