Monday, May 6, 2019

Monday Post 252f

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1777. Righteo, final, final events for Monday?
  • Suddenly @ 8:40pm PIG mum declares she's tired and hitting the sack! She hits me with the eye goo, I do the thirty weightshifting exercises for her, and then when I use the loo once more she helps me take off my bra. Just haveta remember to take off my glasses in the bathroom and rejoice that Ela won't haveta hold the milk carton/pour milk/open the fridge door and Elf will get to wear her sock to sleep tonight~
  • Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< Will prolly do the fifty sit-to-stands and cup practice with PIG mum beforehand.
  • Then will presumably do the six minute walk with PIG mum somewhere afterwards. I'm hoping Sunnybank Hills and I'll buy a paper bowl of Japanese rice for lunch; I'm pining that I didn't get any rice today and hopefully those serves are small enough that PIG mum won't snap half away like she does @ proper restaurants.
  • I'm looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap incessantly @ her. XD
  • Tina's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. It's the first Monday I've seen her this month; will try and see does she remember my routine. XD Will doubtless haveta hurry her along by asking, "What comes next?" and being prepared for not getting to read for one whole hour, but hey.
  • Hopefully small group will happen toms night! For some reason, Ben hasn't updated our Facebook group chat but hopefully he'll have decided what we're doing toms. Since it's the 1st Tuesday, I can come!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Tee hee, today I've managed SIX posts! That's even rarer than five~ XD

No comments: