Monday, May 6, 2019

Tuesday Post 252

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2571 steps (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'encouragement For Single Parents' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-ONE MINUTES online after Faith minds me for two hours!! Anyways, just briefly, events for today?
  • Cripes, it's nearly Winter! When 'twas still pitch black, my idiot bladder nudged me awake and demanded I relieve myself, but when I tossed the covers aside and sat up, I immediately ducked down again, coz 'twas F-F-F-REEZING! XD I asked my bladder, "Oi, can't you just lemme sleep and not call again till after the sun has risen? Seriously, if you demand I get up and pee now, I'm gonna catch a cold." phew, she lemme fall back asleep so second consecutive awesome sleep asleep last night coz nature didn't call again till 6:00am, yay1
  • Did a stinky unspeakable and HEP (fifty sit-to-stands and cup practice with PIG mum this morning).
  • Saw Vincent the bloody physio for my weekly torture session. physio today: stood entire session, bent about sixteen times to ground for Ela to touch object. Reaching for both hands, weightshifting and standing only on Erf's tippytoes for about one minute. Three attempts to leave.
  • Hey, doesn't matter I haven't had time to play my usual two games of Bejeweled - one lasting between five and six minutes; the other lasting between six and seven minutes)today - I've just played one and it went for 8:52! Meaning I'll still willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Went to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and did my six minute walk, bought groceries from Woolies and had Japanese kaarage chicken rice (curry chicken rice for PIG mum) and shared a pearl milk tea for lunch.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • Faith's minding me now.
  • Off to church for small group Bible study tonight!
  • Toms: fingers crossed I can watch the morning news!
  • Nat's taking me to the NAB in the arvo; it's Andy's last week!
  • Kim's taking me to choir practice tonight.
  • Then best of all, it's ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all! Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: