Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Thursday Post 274

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1080 steps (ha, I'm just over one grand XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Restoring Damaged People (1)'. Anyways, events for today?
  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:45am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:55am beginning 
    a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • The teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking one hour later to use the pot :P again. Suddenly, Kim announces her arrival five minutes early! Luckily, it takes time for PIG mum to walk down the hallway, open the door and let her in, meaning by the time she's stood @ the door and announced, "Good morning Em, fifteen more minutes," I'm already back in bed. Daddy Bear's rather grumpy that Kim didn't greet him also and wants to Bear Bum her, but I've told him he's only allowed to give his infamous Bear Bum only when asked to get up immediately/told to get up before the required fifteen minutes. XD
  • When Kim comes back, we get me kitted then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Ela enjoys her first break this week~
  • At 3:46pm, I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:50. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now 2 3:55pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:03. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz for my first game I already lasted 7:45!
  • Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Thanks to Kim who got me a spoon, the slice of dry (no butter) toast and turned Sunrise on for my viewing pleasure; over breakfast I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • That done, Kim tootles me off to the Garbo library for GCCW!
  • Today, thirteen people attend. A always, it's great fun and as usual, Ken gives a homework word I've never heard of before. Will haveta ask Mr. Google for a definition next fortnight. XD Sue was funny, saying she couldn't stand minions; when I screeched that we weren't friends anymore, she laughed, "Oh, I don't mind your teddies. It's the minions I can't stand." XD
  • Thanks to Allison who helped me once to the loo (the disabled one was unoccupied but she took me to the normal ladies bathroom and I used the ambulant one; wonder why?) and got me morning tea: one bikkie, two lil chocolates (one Mars, one sth else) and a lil cuppa, white and two~
  • After GCCW finished, Kim took me once more to the loo then tootled me off to Ho Lin Wah for lunch; today she parked outside the Cheesecake Shop.
  • The waiter who speaks Canto and recognises me was working today; when we arrived, he just waved Kim and I to the first table, didn't bring the menu over but came and told me, A meal this, B meal that. I give Kim an immediate translation, then ask the waiter for clarification: is Thai sauce spicy? Not really, he answers. I take that it to mean that it's still spicy, and stick with the B meal, pork with tomato sauce and rice. Kim has the supposedly not spicy A meal, chicken with Thai sauce and rice; when it arrives, I ask may I try the sauce? I'd like to try is it spicy. She dips my unused spoon into the sauce, I stick the spoon into my mouth, then … eep! A grab for the cold milk tea to soothe the flames. I look 2 Kim's dish and actually SEE chillies coating the plate! XD
  • Because I'm such a slow eater, Kim actually goes to the fruit shop next door to check out what's on special; she comes back and reports that pumpkins are cheap. Sorry, not a fan. XD
  • Lunch finished, Kim tootles me home. I turn off the alarm, ring dad then take a nice hot shower - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my nack, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me with my bra strap, Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one more tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Actually, correction; to the gobbling table first, where I do the cup practice with Kim!
  • When PIG mum gets home, Kim leaves immediately, two minutes early. I'm in the loo; when I come out, I head to the gobbling :P  table, where PIG mum and I share a lil fun-sized chocolate for arvo tea. We each drink one mug of yummy oolong tea, and PIG mum tells me she did lotsa dressings today.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: