Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Thursday Post 277

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2033steps (ha, I'm just over two grand XD0 and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Spend More Time in Prayer' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FIVE MINUTES online after I let PIG mum nab @ least half my arvo tea!! Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 3:14pm, I lasted 5:08. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, 4th straight consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:05am (strange, for awhile I was like aware I was awake but not awake enough to realise that nature was calling XD) and after one pot :P trip tried falling back asleep coz Kim was coming to help me up @ 8am!
    Cheers.
    Em. ^^

No comments: