Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Wednesday Post 276b

Heylo again, good afternoon and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday's actually 2895; secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1512 steps (ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand XD) and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'God Will Forgive You' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY MINUTES online after Nat leaves @ 4:15pm!! Anyways, just briefly, let's start off with last night's events first!
  • After dinner with dearest dad and one more loo trip for one tinkle, dad tootled me off to church for small group; turns out I didn't need anyone to drive me home afterwards coz Dr. Su's husband was teaching his class in A1, next door!
  • I introduced myself to Dr. Su as the disabled bum of BCAC and she just laughed. XD When I asked her how come her surname was spelt Su, not Soo, she explained coz where in China she lived then spelt it that way.
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 3:48pm, I lasted 6:33. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 4:07pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:45. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Originally, I was the only girl, coz only five guys came1 Luckily, Olivia and Leonard arrived late; when Dr. Su told Olivia she had a beautiful name, Leonard immediately added, "Leonard's a beautiful name too!" XD
    Cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: