Sunday, May 19, 2019

Sunday Post 254b

Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2749 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Good That Comes From Trials'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?
  • When PIG mum finally tumbled downstairs from her long afternoon nap, she immediately and gleefully booted me offline.
  • Now @ 8:04pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 8:07. Right, promise I'll not play again until toms. XD
  • First, I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice!! ><'
  • Next, I let her gleefully force me to do the fifty sit-to stand part f my HEP. Pity that I actually did like fifty-four, because she wouldn't accept several. Honestly, I've gotta keep reminding myself to show gratitude to God, especially when I don't feel any towards him, that for PIG mum, standing comes as naturally to her as breathing. *sigh*
  • Back inside, I next had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela on the cup practice, but @ least I was seated and could fully concentrate.
  • Last was the fifty sit-to-stands. PIG mum put Sunday arvo NRL on, but I wasn't allowed to watch, only listen. At least I finished before dearest dad got home, meaning she didn't get the chance to show off to dad how much power she's got over me, ha. Then hallelujah; when I went to the bathroom to start undressing for my shower, I think my monthlies FINALLY arrived!! :D
  • When I showered (obviously I washed and rinsed my own hair today), I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off and afterPIG mum dried my back I dried the rest of me then rekitted myself. PIG mum helped with only Elf's AFO straps and both shoelaces.
  • That stress thankfully over for another week, I lifted the toilet lid, sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again  rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Dad had turned the television on to watch the A-league grand final; not sure why he insisted Ela hold onto the dumbbell even before PIG mum finished and came downstairs for dinner? He randomly chucked some cow @ me; I held the dumbbell pointlessly for him lest dad remove my dinner. *sigh*
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa carrot, two three sliced chunks of sweet potato, like two wee slices of delicious chicken and one miniscule lil lump of Chinese sausage.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the dumbbell and I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: