Saturday, May 11, 2019

Saturday Post 253d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1698. That's not bad, considering I've not left the house today! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • Sure enough, the moment PIG mum tumbled downstairs from her long afternoon nap, she had me doing my HEP.
  • What REALLY frustrated me: I'm certain I only had like thirty seconds left of my six minute walk when PIG mum suddenly switched off the timer and disqualified me, saying I didn't step the right foot past the left with every step! Why I've trouble doing that: I'm always terrified that taking a big right step over left foot will cause me to lose balance and fall. It's fine when we're @ church; PIG mum's always behind me, trying to show everyone what a 'good' mum she is; back home, she couldn't care less that I fall! o_O ><
  • Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Pity the parents gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • At 8pm, PIG mum ordered I complete the six minute walk for her all over again. However, I may have discovered a way to make life easier for myself: walk slower! if PIG mum questions me about it, I can just reply I need more time focusing on weight shifting to the left before taking a bigger right step over my left foot! XD Will try that toms~
  • Next followed the cup practice, although before that I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a plate of fruit. At least I was finally seated and concentrate; I just had to put up with her harping on how I'm supposed to do it. *sigh*
  • Finally were the fifty sit-to-stands, although I really did fifty-two before PIG mum lemme go.
  • 'Twas nearly 9pm then; I just used the loo once more then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. oh, the special thing can be that since Uncle William's gone interstate, Debbie's running Bible study toms; she's the one that's always yapping just like PIG mum! XD
  • Would dearly love lunch out with ESS peers but sadly resigned to a cheap lunch with the parents then a stressful arvo doing the HEP and other activities with PIG mum. *sigh*
  • But therefore dad had better remember to take us out for dinner toms night! But what with it being Mother's Day toms … everywhere's gonna be packed!
  • looking forward also to webcam video chat with Aunty Nga toms night~
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: