Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Wednesday 254d

Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2404. Oh, I'm certain I'll have cracked 2500 before the night's out. XD Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Shelby inside when she announced her arrival two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • At 4pm I headed to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Shelby who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. Also yay that she stayed and held the showerhead over my back while I washed, keeping me nice and warm, yay`
  • I had one tinkle before Shelby flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Shelby rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy banana; thanks also to Shelby for one big white tea sweetened with two sugars. While she cleaned the bathroom then massaged Ela, I happily read Sam Thaiday's memoirs.
  • Before she left I used the loo once more for two tinkles. She's hopefully back next Tuesday, and turns twenty-one in June/July!
  • Me, dad's taking me to church tonight for small group; Dr. Esther Su's speaking.
  • Toms: oh, hopefully Alyssa doesn't come give Ela another session of OT; I've gotta do my writers group homework and I wanna watch the morning news, too!
  • Nat's coming @ 12:15pm so PIG mum can yap @ her for fifteen minutes then taking me out to the NAB for physio. She'll see me home, showered and fed with arvo tea before leaving  4pm.
  • Then Kim's coming @ 4:30pm and taking me to choir.
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'The Strength For Today'.

No comments: