Friday, May 17, 2019

Saturday Post 254b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1214. Righteo, take two: last night's events first!
  • After I'd finished my most important two hours of the day online and logged outta everything, I was really to quickly eat dinner then watch Friday night football, but dad said the rice hadn't finished cooking so instead I had to let PIG mum gleefully force me to do my HEP for her. *sigh*
  • Meaning I wolfed dinner down in like three minutes flat, skipped the soup and was seated on the sofa with Carnival by 7:30pm! Trust dad to grumble that I'd eaten too fast, but hey, I'd been careful not to eat too fast so I'd choke; what was his problem? XD
  • While waiting for the match to start, I'd sung like 35% of my newest second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, closing the left eye for all the important numbers.
  • NRL.com had predicted the Broncos to lose the match … well, @ halftime the scores were level @ six apiece! I used the loo for one tinkle @ halftime and also did the weightshifting exercise for PIG mum coz she needed to hit the sack since she was working half the day toms.
  • By the time the second half commenced, I'd softly, slowly but most hatefully sung 45% of my newest second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Happiness was dearest dad joining me on the couch to watch the second half; we even shared a mandarin together. Well, he ate like three mandarins and gave me three/four slices. XD
  • The Broncos finally won!! :D I used the loo for one more tinkle, noted down my final, final plodding total for Friday, read She Reads Truth, sent Uncle Slam a Happy Birthday e-mail and hit the sack. Zzz~
  • Today: yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6;50am and after one pot :p trip I tried falling back asleep right away coz I hoped to wake again when PIG mum came and hit me with the eye goo before leaving for her morning's work!
  • Sleep didn't return, but PIG mum starting her daily a-THUMPING around was my call to use the pot :p again before I spent ten minutes beginning 
    a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: