Thursday, May 16, 2019

Thursday Post 275b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 2316. Righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?
  • Sleep didn't return fully, but PIG mum's daily A-THUMPING around upstairs @ 7:45am after her blasted alarm clock screeched for one minute was my signal to use the pot :P once more, after which I spent the ten minutes till 7:55am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Kim announced her arrival about three minutes early today; PIG mum let her in. She stood in the door and called, "Good morning Em; fifteen more minutes." 
  • When she came back, we got me kitted and then I went over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Ela enjoyed her first break this week.
  • Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Breakfast was some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast, one mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* Thanks to Kim who got a spoon for me and turned Sunrise on for my viewing pleasure~
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • That finished, I get into the Camry and Kim tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • After finding parking outside the library, I use the loo for one tinkle then grab a book from the library. I thought Orson Scott Card was a famous author and surely I'd find one of his books there, but no! Instead, I went back and grabbed one of Kylie Chan's and started from the beginning, coz obviously I'd not remember which number I was up to.
  • Thanks to Kim who booked me fifteen minutes online using her library card so I could post a Facebook status update afterwards.
  • After one more loo trip, Kim and I take two escalators up to the 4th floor, grab a trolley and start grocery shopping @ Coles.
  • That done, I sit outside and wait while Kim ducks into a clothes shop to check out some jeans. She comes back to report that the SMALLEST size available's SIXTEEN; she's only an eight! XD
  • Back downstairs, we sit for our usual five minute rest before finishing our grocery shopping @ Woolies. Wonder has Caitlin moved on? Don't think I've seen her since the week before my birthday …
  • Our last top was New York Baguette, where I hung onto the trolley and braced against the wall while Kim went inside to grab me a sausage bun and a custard bun. Today I sang like 55% of my newest second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, closing the left eye for all the important numbers.
  • Kim tootles me off to Woka Warrigal for lunch, finding parking in one of those spaces for prams, because all the disabled spaces are taken. When we walk inside, the Cantonese waitress who recognises me gestures, "Find yourself a seat," after I raise three fingers @ her. All the side booth spots are taken, but what about the back? Let's check … score, the very end one's free!
  • Today the Lungs arrive for lunch five minutes late. We order straightaway; the Cantonese waitress has already brought over a corn soup for me, even though I've not ordered yet! Today the Chinese waitress takes our orders. I'm obviously well-known; after I point to the sizzling plate noodles with chicken and am about to dredge up all my limited Chinese to ask for no cashews, the smart waitress tells me in Chinese, "I know! No cashews, right?" XD
  • While waiting for lunch and over lunch, thanks to Pastor Chris who answers all my questions about BCAC's constitution. Pastor Grace helps him~
  • They leave one hour after they arrived; I'm just relieved that I'm interesting enough to occupy their attention for one hour. XD
  • Kim's just sitting outside the coffee bun place and sees them leave; she comes back and I hand her my wallet. Kim goes to pay for me, then tootles me home.
  • I turn off the alarm then take a nice hot shower - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to kim who kindly helped with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely outside, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • I tootle online. Kim cleans the bathroom then sits to very gently and very sporadically massage Ela for like twenty minutes.
  • When PIG mum arrives home, she sits and yaps @ Kim until 3:30pm, when Kim leaves.
  • For arvo tea, I let PIG mum nab half my yummy sausage bun and we both drink one mug of Mt. Ali oolong tea. over arvo tea, PIG mum tells me she gave lotsa injections.
  • Before returning online, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Hoping to watch Nine's Thursday night football tonight!
  • Toms: Ji Young's coming to gimme a session of rehab therapy.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news!
  • Seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage in the early arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
  • Kim's minding me from 4pm till 6pm, coz she's not coming Saturday.
  • Then I suppose I'm watching Nine's Friday night football toms night~
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Seek Help From His Spirit'.
  • P.P.S. Now @ 6:48 I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:18. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, because I've also played three more memorable games: one lasting more than seven minutes, one lasting more than eight minutes and one lasting more than nine minutes! XD

No comments: