Monday, May 27, 2019

Monday Post 255e

Potentially one final greeting for Monday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1885 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm actually still owed FOURTEEN MINUTES online after I watch Seven's 6pm news! Anyways, potential final, final events for Monday?
  • After dearest dad retucked the teddies and I back into bed, kissed me bye and left for his hard day's work, the teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking for the pot :p one later, shortly before PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's entered my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with the crop top (blasted hydro ><) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with only Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is one bowl of plain porridge but not with a slice of dry (unbuttered) toast; no, 'twas with one slice of CHEESECAKE that PIG mum had spent last night baking! Huge thanks to her who remember to not cause a ruckus while baking and letting me snore in peace. XD I also drink one full mug of water, pop all my usual drugs :P and drink one small half mouthful of milk. Oh, I also spend another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* 
  • At 5:42pm, I've finished playing one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:20. Now, lemme play one more lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hi the sack tonight. XD
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and 
    finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • tHAT FINISHED, I WALK MYSELF SLOWLY AND SAFELY ONLINE, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Alyssa comes and gives Ela a session of OT. Even though I'm doing totally impractical movements with her, I don't really mind because (1) she lets me stay seated for the whole session and (2) she actually did bring me KFC! :D Two drumsticks that Ela held and fed me; luckily Alyssa let Era finish off the drumsticks cleanly else I'd have been eating those drumsticks all day! She ate one herself and practised being left-handed, although naturally she's right-handed like me. Also thanks to Alyssa who poured me one mug of milk to enjoy that with; I've hereby cancelled her 'um' debt and we can start again next time she comes. XD
  • OT finished, I use the loo for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • I happily watch Seven's morning news; all the reader's names, interesting surnames I found, vale of the Australian dollar and weather forecast for tomorrow are in some previous post.
  • Once the news finished, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one table, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Lunch was just leftover rice with stuff and was washed down with one cup of green tea, after which I walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Come 2pm, PIG mum tootles me off for blasted hydrotherapy. I take heart, because Winter arrives and I'm not doing this seemingly-useless therapy for PIG mum anymore! Trust her to arrange for Clai - hopefully bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Seven's news was read out aloud by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher. All the interesting surnames I saw: Greenhalgh, Goan, Baigrie, Webcke, Mbye, Segeyaro, Albanese, Tebbitt (heard), Marles, Birmingham, Vella, Balmer, Trebeck, Kadak, Titmus, Kingston, Farage, Gouldson, Hayson, Sparrow, Freitag, Kliman, Senevirantne, Hussey, Whop, Acton, Oster, Dickson, Gillmeister, Fagan, Ricciardo, Griepink, Kickenbecker, Fordyce, Rigby (heard), Stienhart (heard) and Von Drehnen. Tony Auden read the weather report. Brisbane was 13-27 today. Telstra shares fell nine cents. Shane Webcke read the sports report. Mt. Gravatt toms: 9-21. Eep Winter's coming! o_OP.P.S. Tee hee, I've not even had dinner yet but I've already managed FIVE posts! XD

No comments: