Saturday, May 25, 2019

Saturday Post 255d

one final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1742. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • I do the cup practice with Kim; she also pours me one teacup of milk before I use the loo for one more tinkle and she leaves @ 4pm. Kim's back next Wednesday and taking me to choir rehearsal.
  • I tootle happily online for awhile. PIG mum spoils the fun by waking from her long arvo nap (which stretched into night XD) and gleefully forcing me on my HEP for her. *sigh* Seriously, I'm not sure I can last these final three weeks … PIG mum's obviously having a blast; instead of fifty sit-to-stands today I did fifty-seven because she wouldn't accept seven! Honestly, everyday I've gotta practise my attitude of gratitude towards the cruel and unfaithful God and thank Him for just how easy PIG mum's life is for her. Sure, if you listened to her whinge, whine, complain, moan, groan and bitch, you'd think only she struggles, only she suffers, that she suffers the most, struggles the most and that my life is piss easy for me, coz I've got carers who do EVERYTHING for me. Oh, if only that were true! Yet I keep reminding myself to be thankful towards God that her life isso easy for her that when the phone rings, all she does is rush over and answer it; she's so eager to find out who she can yap @ she's even sprained her back in her haste to reach the phone. Not so for me; if the phone rings and it's not within reach, i'll prollylet it ring out, coz if I tried to get it and fell over, I'd be screwed then, won't I? Unable to get up... *sigh* Anyhow, I'm just proud that I completed everything and was back online before dearest dad returned home, meaning PIG mum didn't have the chance to show him how much pwer she's got over me, ha.
  • When dadgets home, microwaves dinner and I summoned over, I use the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :p table, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Dinner tonight; rice, lotsa rather icky bean sprouts, lotsa some green vegetable, half a lil Chinese mushroom and some pork mince. Pity the parents gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Would dearly love lunch with fellow ESS people afterwards, but expecting a cheap lunch @ Maccas with the parents. *sigh*
  • Oh! The special thing can be that PIG mum's said she'll take me to see the real person Pokémon movie! We saw previews last month but I clean forgot about it until like two days ago!! Thankfully there are still sessions showing~
  • Also, dad had better take PIG mum and I out for dinner toms night, if he'll not lemme out for lunch with ESS peers!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone 2 church toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: