Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Wednesday Post 274e

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 22545. Ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • After publishing the previous post, @ 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Kim's coming to help me up @ 8pm then taking me to GCCW! Doubtless she'll scurry away before her shift ends, meaning PIG mum can sign her off for that one.
  • Kim will see me home and showered before leaving @ 3:30pm but she's coming back @ 5:30pm and taking me to book club! Will haveta ask the ladies can they all stay and chat with me till 7:30pm, else Kim will dump me home and dash off before her shift ends but still get the full pay again. >< XD
  • Titans and Sharks are playing toms but doubt I'll watch that … my most important two hours online come first! Oh, and I've gotta do my HEP, too!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! Yeah, I can usually manage that most Wednesdays~ XD

No comments: