Sunday, May 19, 2019

Monday post 254b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 663 steps (and I mightn't reach 1000 coz I'm not sure I'm leaving the house today) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'God Has Set A Time To Favour You' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I watch Seven's morning news!! So hopefully bbl with today's events, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Seven's news was read out by Ann Sanders. All the interesting surnames I saw: Sharma (heard), Frydenberg, Albanese, Plibersek (heard), Ponga, Marquez, Denney, Mumford, Kadak, Dangerfield, Brosque, Koepka, Djokovic and Quiggle (heard). Bill Evans read the finance report; 1 AUD = 69.15 USc. David Brown read the weather forecast. Brisbane toms: 16-25.

No comments: