Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Tuesday Post 252b

Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2800 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-NINE MINUTES online after I get home from small group tonight!! >< *sigh* Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?
  • I stayed online till 4:40pm then took my quickest possible shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Faith who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Faith flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Faith rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps.
  • Arvo tea was one yummy pear and one mug of black tea with one spoonful of honey. Dunno why mother allows the carer to put sweetener into my tea but not milk?
  • I read for about thirty minutes, while Faith cleaned the bathroom then just sat @ the table playing Candy Crush until I asked her to please massage Ela. That went for twenty minutes and Ela got painted yellow today.
  • Before Faith left, I used the loo once more for two tinkles. She's not back till next Tuesday fortnight; will haveta ask PIG mum's who's taking me to Toastmasters because usually it's Faith!
  • Off to church tonight for small group Bible study~
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news, then @ 12:30pm Nicole's taking me to the NAB for physio. Oh, must remember to bring chocolate for Andy; it's his fifth and last week this week! Actually, think PIG mum's got Nicole coming @ 12:15 so she can yap @ her for fifteen minutes before we leave. XD
  • Nicole will see me home and showered before leaving @ like 4pm then @ 4:30pm Kim's taking me to choir! Meaning she'll doubtless get me home and leave before 8pm yet still get the full pay, sneaky thing. XD
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Out of Brokeness'.

No comments: