Thursday, May 23, 2019

Thursday Post 276c

Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1687. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • Now @ 7:45pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:08. Right, promise I'll not play again until toms. XD
  • Aww, I'd enjoyed about half of Seven's 6pm news when dearest dad arrives home from his hard day's work. PIG mum IMMEDIATELY flies down from pigland, gleefully and immediately forces me offline then sets me to doing my HEP for her, so dad can see how much power she's got over me and what a piece of sh*t I've become. *sigh*
  • Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back,  rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. I'd taken advantage earlier of the fact that both parents had gone outside to lean against the benchtop and get myself a spoon. XD
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa carrot and strips of beef. Pity the parents gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell until I'd finished the soup, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Maybe I'll do a stinky unspeakable when I visit the loo once more @ 9pm …
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: