Thursday, May 23, 2019

Friday Post 276b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 776 steps (obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, TWFT topic's 'The Word For Multi-taskers' and thirdly, the spam count for the week's twenty-three but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I get back home from seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage!! So hopefully bbl with today's events, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Seven's morning news was read aloud by Sally Bowrie. All the interesting surnames I saw: Bull, Modi, Pacquet, Catley, Norrie, Ricciardo and Goey. Matt Carmichael read the sports report and Samantha Brett read the weather forecast. Brisbane toms: 14-25.

No comments: