Thursday, May 2, 2019

Friday Post 273c

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2258 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after Kim minds me for two hours!! Anyways, events for today?
  • Woo hoo, 32ND  awesome consecutive awesome sleep last night!! Nature didn't call until the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down our road to start tipping bins @ 6:05am; after one pot ;p trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:15am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience,perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Afterwards, the teddies and and I cuddle and we have a TREMENDOUS snore together, because I don't wake to use the pot :p again until dearest dad comes to kiss me bye before leaving for his hard day's work!
  • Once he's left, the teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking again for the pot :P once more shortly before PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with a bra before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: