Sunday, May 5, 2019

Monday Post 252b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Sunday's actually 3084 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD0; secondly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 271 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house yet) but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed FORTY-THREE MINUTES online after I watch Seven's morning news!! Anyways, let's start with yesterday's events first!
  • When Ji picked me up, she was by herself! I asked her wasn't she bringing her daughters along? Exasperated, she replied that her dad took them to watch a movie elsewhere. XD
  • At Sunnybank Plaza, Ji parked underneath the cinemas then we held hands and walked up into the cinemas. 
  • Bracing against the counter, we ordered our tickets and our PIZZA! We were lucky: we got the VERY TWO LAST AVAILABLE SEATS! Right up the front, but still!
  • I used the loo myself for one tinkle then we found our seats. Ji used the bathroom herself once I was seated.
  • Oh, and what a movie it was! I prolly didn't understand it all coz this was the last one and I hadn't seen any of the previous ones, but why was Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy there? The staff said they'd bring our pizza our pizza @ the beginning; fifteen minutes into the movie still sans pizza I asked Ji do you think they forgot it? ji went and checked; coming back, she said, "Two/three more minutes." In reality? Our pizza took NINE minutes to arrive! XD 'tWAS JUST A SMALL PIZZA; ONLY SIX SLICES, BUT j AND I ENJOYED THREE EACH`-Sorry, shrieking! >< XD
  • At 12:11pm I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:55. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • We watched all the credits before leaving. I used the loo once myself and when we walked outta the cinema entrance, PIG mum was already waiting for us!
  • I took a seat in the food court while PIG mum went with Ji Young to retrieve my parking permit from her car. When she came back, she was like, we're having dinner with Aunty A @ Golden Lane. I crowed @ her, "See? Aunty A responded to my enthusiastic waving and invited us to dinner with her! XD
  • Now @ 1:12pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:38. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've also played three more memorable games, two lasting more than seven minutes and one lasting more than eight minutes!
  • Of course, since I'd enjoyed three small slices of pizza for arvo tea, I didn't even get HALF a bowl of rice for dinner. *sigh*

  • Cheers,

    Em. ^^
    P.S. I was so excited playing Bewjeweled I forgot to watch Seven's morning news was half over! XD But it's been read out by Ann Sanders. Bill Evans read the finance report and Matt Carmichael read the sports report. David Brown read the weather forecast. Brisbane toms: 12-26.

No comments: