Sunday, May 5, 2019

Monday Post 252c

good afternoon! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ only 599; obviously I've still not left the house yet! Righteo, continuing last night's events?
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle, backed up my files then had a webcam chat with Aunty Nga and Mickey before I let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed. Zzz~
  • Today: yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6;10am and after one pot :p trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:20am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Nature called again around one hour later, just before dearest dad came and kissed me bye before leaving for his outing.
  • I thought I'd sleep once more, use the pot :P, count myself fifteen more minutes then get myself up, but instead I had an INCREDIBLE snore and when I next looked @ the clock, 'twas already past 10am! PIG mum had already left me everything to get myself kitted but of course it takes time when only Era can help. I exited the room @ 10:20am; will try my hardest not to sleep till 10:20pm! It just feels wrong to be back in bed for another night's sleep before twelve hours have passed, you know what I mean?
  • But turns out I had to yell PIG mum downstairs anyway, because after she said she'd leave my glasses for me on the benchtop last night, she still FORGOT! XD Luckily, I remembered to squirt toothpaste before calling PIG mum down, meaning she didn't get a chance to gleefully force poor Ela to hold the toothbrush, score~
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and 
    minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Lol, I'd intended to watch Seven's morning news but got so absorbed playing Bejeweled that by the time I finished playing my game of Bejeweled 'twas already the time for the finance report! XD
  • Before lunch, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle then over to the gobbling :P table, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Actually, I did the fifty sit-to-stands for PIG mum first.
  • lunch was one can of Campbell's cream of chicken soup, not with one slice of unbuttered toast but one little chunk of yummy garlic bread; turns out PIG mum had found dad's secret stash hiding in the freezer somewhere! XD Pity Ela had to let PIG mum gleefully force her to hold the dumbbell, but hey.
  • lunch was washed down with one mug of oolong tea, before I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Hmm … if dad doesn't come home by 4pm and take PIG mum and I out somewhere, I may need to yell upstairs and ask PIG mum to take me out to IGA for my seven minute hike before coming back and doing the cup practice with her … hopefully I'll pass one grand before the night's out! Actually, no fear: IGA's open till like 9pm every night!
  • Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< Presuming will do the fifty sit-to-stands and cup practice with PIG mum first.
  • Presuming also that we'll go to some nearby shopping centre, I'll complete my six minute hike and we'll have lunch there~
  • Looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum's looking forward to yapping incessantly @ Aunty Ann. XD
  • Tina's minding me from 4pm till 6pm; since it's the first Tuesday of the month, I'll let her see if she remembers everything. XD
  • Then I'm off to small group toms night, although Ben's being slack/busy coz he's not said where we're meeting up/what we're doing yet. XD
  • So hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: