Saturday, May 11, 2019

Saturday Post 253b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 769. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • Once I'd published the previous post, I happily read match reports (the Broncos FINALLY won!0 until my most important two hours of the day was up.
  • I used the loo for one more tinkle then sat and enjoyed the mouthful of yummy passionfruit PIG mum had kindly left me. I also poured myself one mug of milk.
  • I finished the book club novel @ 4:35pm! it's only tiny! luckily, I had Sammy Thiaday's memoirs sitting on the table (my birthday present from Mr. Hall0 sitting on the table, I happily read that for fifty-five minutes; it's only Saturdays I get to spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book~
  • Before I returned online, I did a stinky unspeakable.
  • PIG mum's just come downstairs; doubtless she'll start gleefully forcing me on my HEP soon.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl tonight, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: