Friday, May 10, 2019

Saturday Post 253

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday's actually 2663; secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 606 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house today) and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Restoring Damaged People (3)'. Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!
  • Once I'd enjoyed my most important two hours of the day online, I did the day's fifty sit-to-stands with PIG mum. Shesh, I swear that woman really gets a kick outta telling me what to do... *sigh*
  • At 2;58pm, I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:08. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After using the loo for one tinkle, grabbing myself a spoon and wolfing down dinner (coverage started @ 7:30pm), I crashed onto the couch, hugged Carnival and watched Friday night football!
  • At halftime (score was six apiece), I used the loo for another tinkle.
  • Now @ 3:20pm, I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:20. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz for my first game, I already lasted more than eight minutes!
  • Then in the second half, the Broncos ran away with the game and won! :D
  • So one more loo trip, noted down final, final plodding total then hit the sack. Zzz~
  • Today: yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip I tried falling back asleep coz I knew PIG mum would leave for work @ 7:30am.
  • Sleep didn't return, but that's okay. When PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around @ 7:20am, I used the pot :P again then spent the ten minutes till 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • before leaving for her morning's work, PIG mum came and hit me with the eye goo. After she'd left and dearest dad had retucked the teddies and I back into bed, promising to stay quiet so we could snore in peace,  I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* 
  • Usually I wake again for the pot :P again around 8;45am but today the teddies and I had an INCREDIBLE snore; I didn't wake for the :P again until like 9:20am! After that third pot :P trip, I counted to 200, realised I wouldn't fall asleep again before Besta arrived and instead spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember,however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! 
  • Besta arrived precisely @ 10am and let herself in. She bid me good morning, Daddy Bear nodded back her and then she immediately offered me fifteen more minutes, thus saving herself from the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD
  • Fifteen minutes later, I recalled Besta with the usual, "Besta, I'm HUNGRY …" XD She gets me kitted then we head over to the bathroom and I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her other break this week~
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one more tinkle then head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who's left me one, not half a ham and egg sandwich; thanks also to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds cheese for me. besta of all, I read for like 100 minutes first up! As for Besta, she tidies my room then sits and massages Ela for about one hour while watching television.
  • At midday, Besta takes me to the loo for one more tinkle and makes me another mug of white tea with two sugars. I try without success to reach Aunty Lai so read for another quarter hour and try ring Aunty Nga. She answers, telling me Mickey's @ school preparing for high school this September and she ends the conversation after nearly 7.5 minutes, saying let's webcam video chat toms night, 9:45pm.
  • It's nearly 12:30pm by then anyway, so I head into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - I wash and rinse my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Besta who helps me dry my back and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Besta who creams my back and Era) and have another tinkle. When Besta rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's doing elf's AFO straps and one last when she's giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, lunch is one full bowl of the yummy fried rice she cooked me plus my third and last mug of white tea for the day. 
  • before Besta left, I used the loo once more for two tinkles.
  • After I publish this post, i'm gonna use the loo once more, then read for one more hour; it's only Saturday I get to spend a blessed three hours reading!
  • Will haveta remember todo my HEP with PIG mum tonight after she finishes her long arvo nap.
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Oh, the special thing's that even though uncle William's interstate, we're still having Bible study coz Debbie (the old woman who loves yapping just like PIG mum XD) has offered to take it!
  • Would dearly love lunch out with ESS peers but expecting a cheap lunch @ Maccas then a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. *sigh*
  • But dad had better remember to take us out for dinner together toms night!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hoping to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: