Monday, May 20, 2019

Monday Post 254e

potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1586. Lol, despite not leaving the house today, I've not only passed 1000 steps but even exceeded 1500 steps! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • At 4:53pm I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:44. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Hmph, inconsiderate PIG mum denied me starting a new awesome sleep streak when she decided to use the electric mixer @ 12:35am and awoke me! *sigh* Of course, my idiot bladder demanded I use the pot …
  • Nature called again around 6:45am, after which I spent the ten minutes till 6:55am beginning 
    a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • The teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking to kiss dearest dad bye and use the pot :P once more when he left for his hard day's work about one hour later.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, it's only Monday and I've already managed FIVE posts! XD
    P.P.S. Seven's 6pm news was read aloud by Max Futcher and Sharyn Ghidella. All the interesting surnames I saw: Frydenberg, Plibersek (heard), Albanese (heard), Fitzgibbon (heard), Sharma (heard), Schwarten (heard), McKell (heard), Frecklington, Macfarlane, Sherwood, Acton, Lawless, Moorby, Mullen, Ravn, Knight, Greenhalgh, Gillmeister, Bellamy, Titmus, Spalding, Dowsley, Alpins, Seibold, Granville (heard), McCluggage, Redmay (heard), Zampa, Toledo (heard), Djokovic, Seymour, Leydon and Lion. 1AUD = 68.81USc. Shane Webcke read the sports report. Tony Auden read the weather forecast. Mt. Gravatt toms: 15-24. That's like the 8th time this year I've gotten to watch the entire 6pm news bulletin! :D

No comments: