Friday, May 31, 2019

Friday Post 277f

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3024 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now fifty-two. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 8;27pm, PIG mum ordered I do my HEP fifty sit-to-stands. Tonight's was made further difficult coz dad was already sitting on the couch; PIG mum just started bitching how I wasn't doing them properly enough for her and dad just joined in. >< Tonight I actually did fifty-five *sigh*
  • That finished, I used the loo for one more tinkle. PIG mum came and demanded I do the weightshifting practice then coz she was hitting the sack; I did them and then she demanded I start again! I did ten more for her and tried to leave; thankfully, she let me. Still, I'm so singing myself to sleep tonight, SCREW courting. >< *sigh*
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I doubt I'm going out. Besta's minding me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim's not coming 4pm till 6pm. Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and fingers crossed I can read for three hours; only Saturdays do I get that chance!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: