Monday, May 20, 2019

Monday Post 254g

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2350. Not bad, considering I've not even left the house today! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. Like the past four days, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, i'm all finished after 14%, but water myself for another tinkle before calling for Tina.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Tina rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's doing Elf's AFO straps and one more when she's giving Wally back to Ela. And what a scatterbrain she is; even though both PIG mum and I reminded her I'd need a pad, she STILL forgot1 Luckily I remembered; poor Tina certainly isn't the sharpest tool in the shed … XD
  • Back outside, Claire arrives to gimme a session of physio. physio today: twelve sit-to-stands, weightshifting, standing practice, stepping for both feet, eight laps walking along hallway and more standing practice.
  • When she leaves, I have a banana and one mug of peppermint tea for arvo tea and read Sam Thaiday's memoirs for one hour before using the loo for one tinkle then returning online.
  • At 6pm I happily watch Seven's 6pm news. When it's finished, I use the loo for one tinkle then eat dinner: rice tonight, lotsa yummy broccoli, a few wee chunks of chicken and one absolutely tiny slice of charsiu, which I save for last, of course.
  • Dinner's spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela immediately releases the dumbbell PIG mum has gleefully forced her to hold and I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • At 8:30pm, I complete the day's worth of my HEP for PIG mum, use the loo for one more tinkle then return online.
  • Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio … >< Actually, don't think it's till midday; suppose I'll be doing my HEP with PIG mum
  • Will presumably go to some nearby shopping centre to complete the walking part of my HEP and grab lunch.
  • Oh! Won't be seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage coz she's in HK! Will hopefully get my most important two hours of the day online, then~
  • Presumably it's Faith coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Then @ 7:30pm I'm @ church for small group, our Sunday speaker's (Dr. Esther Su, I think) coming!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SEVEN posts! Think that's only ever happened like eight times before! XD

No comments: