Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Wednesday Post 276e

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2247. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Tomorrow's an even more important date: ELEVEN YEARS since I was released from the insane asylum!! :D
  • Kim's coming @ 8am, helping me up and taking me to GCCW before having lunch with me @ Ho Lin Wah; I'm looking forward to my weekly cup of HK style milk tea! Too bad dad says only hot ones now … you get less. *sigh*
  • Kim will see me showered before leaving @3:30pm.  Suppose I'll be doing my HEP with PIG mum after she leaves.
  • Would dearly love to have dinner out with the parents toms night to celebrate my freedom date; if they refuse, fingers crossed I can find someone willing to take me out to dinner toms night! Baring that, guess I'll just be watching Thursday night footy … Eels vs. Panthers.
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! Lol, I can usually manage that most Wednesdays. XD

No comments: