Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Wednesday Post 273d

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1480 (so hopefully I'll have cracked 1.5 grand before the night's out) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'When You Feel powerless'. Anyways, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?
  • Alyssa didn't come give Ela OT coz she was unwell. Instead, I enjoyed watching Seven's morning news; reader's names, interesting surnames I found, the weather forecast and other things I saw are in some earlier post.
  • Had leftovers for lunch then Nat took me out to the NAB.
  • Physio today: standing weightshifting practice, seated reaching for Era with barefoot Elf, leaning forward and three sit-to-stands.
  • Came home, turned off the alarm and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nat who kept the showerhead over my back while I washed, thus keeping me warm. I like showers when she's here!
  • I had one tinkle before Nat flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Nat rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one big mug of white tea and one yummy pear.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: