Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Wednesday Post 273e

Good evening again and one final greeting for Wednesday! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1537. Ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand. XD Righteo, just briefly: final, final events for tonight?
  • Kim arrived @ 4:30pm and drove me out to City Hall for choir practice.
  • Got home two minutes late, grabbed a spoon and had dinner: rice tonight, lotsa yummy cauliflower, some pork and maybe one slice of Chinese mushroom?
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all~
  • Toms: Kim's taking me out for my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • Looking forward to meeting the Lungs for lunch @ Woka Warrigal~ Haven't decided on what to eat yet, depends if PIG mum's willing to microwave me dinner (rice) @ 6:30 so I can watch the Broncos take on the Bunnies @ 7:30pm. If she can, i'll order the sizzling chicken noodles but if she won't I'll order the baked pork chop rice then skip dinner coz I wanna watch the NRL! We've been predicted to lose … :S Anyways, hope everyone's having a smashing week!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

    P.S. Tee hee, I managed FIVE posts today! Yeah, I can usually manage that each Wednesday. XD

    p.p.s. doesn't MATTER THAT I've NOT HAD THE TIME TO PLAY MY TWO USUAL GAMES OF bEJEWELED TODAY 9ONE LASTING BETWEEN FIVE AND SIX MINUTES, THE OTHER LASTING BETWEEN SIX AND SEVEN MINUTES) - sorry, shrieking! >< XD coz the first one I played this morning, I already lasted 7:15!

No comments: