Saturday, May 18, 2019

Saturday Post 254c

Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1416. Anyways, continuing today's events?
  • After PIG mum hit me with the eye goo and left for her half day's work, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* 
  • Dad retucked the teddies and I back into bed, promising to keep quiet and let us snore in peace, only he forgot and started vacuuming shortly after 9am, shortly after I'd fallen back asleep then awoken to relieve myself again! XD While waiting for Besta's arrival, 
    I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After arriving about three minutes early, Besta smartly immediately offers Daddy Bear and I fifteen more minutes, thus saving her from the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD Dad leaves almost immediately for church; once my fifteen more minutes are up, I summon Besta with my usual call: "Besta, I'm hungry …" XD
  • Besta comes and gets me kitted, then we head over to the bathroom where I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela got a break last night, too! Teeth brushed, I use the loo for one tinkle then head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
  • Now @ 6:31pm, I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:07. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually also played four more memorable games, three lasting more than seven minutes and one lasting more than eight minutes!
  • Breakfast was one egg and ham sandwich cut into two rectangles; thanks to Besta who cooked the bread yummy and added some cheese for me. I also enjoyed my first mug of white tea with two sugars and happily read Clinton's memoirs for 1.25 hours. As for Besta, after she'd tidied my bedroom she sat and briskly massaged Ela for one hour while watching TV.
  • At midday I did a stinky unspeakable. Back @ the gobbling :P table, Besta made me another mug of white tea with two sugars and I tried ringing Aunty Lai without success. Instead, I read for another quarter-hour then tried ringing Aunty Nga. Uncle Fung answered, saying both Aunty Nga and Mickey were sick. >< He put Aunty Nga on the phone but she sounded terrible so I ended the call @ 2:30, saying get well soon and videocam chat toms night if you're feeling better.
  • At 12:35pm I went for my nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Besta who helped dry my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Besta who helped me cream my back and Era0 and had another tinkle. When Besta rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, lunch was one full bowl of the yummy fried rice Besta had cooked me, plus my final and third mug of white tea with two sugars.
  • I used the loo for two more tinkles before Besta left @ 2pm.
  • When both parents got home, we went out to Warrigal Road State School to vote!
  • Thanks to dad who held hands with me all the way in and out of the polling booths. Thanks also to the volunteer/voter booth worker who, after seeing I was disabled, told dad "Just skip the line and go up right to the front." Dad and I both said thanks but I added, "I'll be right, sir." As we waited in queue, I saw an elderly couple take advantage of his offer, an old man with an old woman using a cane walked straight to the front.
  • Dad said he'd not vote for the fishing party coz they supported homosexuality; I'll confess I voted for the pirate party second! XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: