Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Wednesday Post 276d

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2246 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Way You live Today' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed TWENTY-TWO MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, just briefly, continuing today's events?
  • Alyssa came and gave Ela a session of OT.
  • Missed out on watching Seven's morning news coz I was composing my GCCW homework for toms!
  • Nat came about five minutes late (bad traffic); mother yapped @ her for like ten minutes before letting her drive me out to the NAB.
  • Physio today: barefoot Elf weightbearing, everting, standing weightshifting practice, about eight sit-to-stands, wrist flexion and holding cup for Ela and about eight laps walking.
  • Came home and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nat who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. I've had help with the hairwash both today and yesterday, but I promise I'll resume washing my own hair toms!
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Nat rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last one when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy banana and one big of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey. I returned online, and before Nat left two minutes early, used the loo once more for two tinkles.
  • At 4:30pm, Kim arrived and took me to choir practice. I told Mr. Jay that Kim and I were attending his concert this Saturday, would he sign autographs and could I be a screaming fangirl?? XD
  • Shh, for supper tonight I had THREE Tim Tams! XD
  • Kim left about three minutes early. She's back toms morning @ 8am and taking me to GCCW! Thanks to PIG mum who's already printed out my homework for me.
  • Dinner tonight; rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa shaved carrot and a il pork mince. Pity that PIG mum gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell while I ate and afterwards, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup, after which I walked myself slowly and safely online,  rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm withmy final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: