Saturday, May 4, 2019

Saturday Post 252d

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1313. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • After publishing the previous post, I completed my entry for this month's Furious Fiction and submitted it! 
  • When dinner was called, I walked myself once to the loo for one tinkle then slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Dinner tonight: the fried Besta made for my lunch plus an entire MOUND of little tong vegetable. Pity that the parents gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell over dinner, but hey.
  • Dinner was washed down with one mug of oolong tea, after which I slowly and safely walked myself online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Hmm … might go do my second stinky unspeakable for today. Fingers crossed I can bbl with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone 2 church toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: